|Grateful Illegal Aliens Under 30|
A) It was not readily clear that this person had brought herself over, or her parents had brought her here.
B) As if often the case, her immigration status (illegal alien) became apparent when she was in a traffic accident, and was cited for a violation by the police...whoops, make that MULTIPLE violations. First, she disobeyed basic traffic laws meant to keep everyone on the road safe, which led to the accident. Furthermore, she HAD NO LICENSE...ignoring anything and everything else, that is multiple misdemeanors right out of the door.
C) She was and has been working...with a false ID, or under the table, both are crimes. How many Americans have faced serious fines, probation or even prison time for failure to pay our Federal Taxes?
1. Identity theft happens all the time in the illegal alien communities...this is not a victimless crime, and if you have had the misfortune of having your identity stolen by an illegal alien, you know the costs and trouble of trying to get it back. Many Illegal Alien Advocates try to push this crime under the proverbial rug by saying the illegal aliens did not STEAL THE ID, but merely purchased it from somewhere else. Hello, purchasing and using a ID you know is FAKE is a SERIOUS CRIME. Recommend you read the GAO report on the serious problem of illegal aliens stealing/use false identification to STEAL AMERICAN JOBS.2. A dark side of the illegal alien population our government does not want you to be aware of...a large number of illegal aliens are A) involved in serious criminal behaviors, and B) are sexual predators. If you are robbed by an illegal alien, have your car hit by an unlicensed uninsured illegal alien, or you or one of your family members is violently raped by an illegal alien, it is a serious matter. Yet, Obama and the DHS want to simply ignore our laws and hand out what amounts to Amnesty to over 800,000 people that DO NOT BELONG HERE.3. From killing cops to raping innocent citizens, illegal aliens are involved in a plethora of criminal activities including such crimes involving cocaine, methamphetamine, home invasion, auto insurance fraud, life insurance fraud, food stamp fraud, mortgage fraud, auto theft, drug trafficking, prostitution, more prostitution, and, of course, counterfeiting documents to name a few...and court records would show us that most of these crimes by illegal aliens are being committed by illegal aliens UNDER THE AGE OF 30...the very group being granted AMNESTY.
Some Facts On Hard Working HONEST ILLEGAL ALIENS
GAO released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:
Of the 55,322 illegal aliens studied, researchers found that they were arrested a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien.
- They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien.
- 49% had previously been convicted of a felony, 20% of a drug offense; 18% a violent offense, and 11%, other felony offenses.
- 81% of the arrests occurred after 1990
- 56% of those charged with a reentry offense had previously been convicted on at least 5 prior occasions.
- Defendants charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. 90% had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, 50% had been arrested for violent or drug-related felonies.
In reviewing those numbers, note that the study only sampled about 21% of the incarcerated illegal aliens. To get the full extent of the collateral damage, we need to extrapolate the average number of offenses out across all 267,000 incarcerated illegal alien criminals. Doing so results in some 1,288,619 crimes!